The Total Comfort Plan
Introducing The Total Comfort Plan
The Total Comfort Plan is regularly scheduled maintenance on your home’s heating and air conditioning system.
Just like changing the oil in your car, your home’s total comfort system DOES need regular maintenance to keep it
operating at peak efficiency and lower the risk of a crisis failure. We will come on a regular schedule to inspect
your home’s total comfort system, including the air conditioner, heat pump, drains and thermostat to insure they
are operating properly.
What Do You Get With Your Total Comfort Plan Membership?
- 3 Comfort Tune Ups the first year of membership, 2 each year thereafter
- Peace of mind you will be saving money on utility costs
- A 15% discount on any accessories or repairs, including parts and labour
- Never pay overtime – our standard rates apply on evenings and weekends
- A full ten year guarantee on any of the above accessories or repairs
- Preferred service – members receive priority if you need service
- Improved indoor air quality as a result of a cleaner system
- You can save and accrue your Total Comfort Plan investment for up to two years to put towards a qualifying high efficiency system
- Owning a Total Comfort Plan from Comfort Tech Heating & Cooling will satisfy the maintenance requirements of any extended warranty you may own
All For Only $149 A Year, Or Under $13 A Month!
Statistically, it is almost a certainty that you will need a comfort system repair within the
next two years, so the Total Comfort Plan is a wise choice. You save money while we
maintain your home’s total comfort system, which reduces the chance of a crisis
when you least expect it.