Updated Safety Procedures from Comfort Tech
Dear Valued Customer,
We are committed to our duty to service our customers safely. Our #1 priority is the welfare of of you, your family, and our team members.
We are open and committed to being here for our community. If you should have any HVAC or water heater issues, please do not hesitate to call us immediately at (250) 258-5713.
We assure you our team is taking all precautionary measures to ensure the safety of your family and our technicians as we work in and around your home:
- Our techs sanitize after every job.
- We will maintain a safe distance from others and refrain from shaking hands with our customers.
- Our technicians wear fresh masks, gloves and shoe coverings when in your home.
- Our office is closed to the public.
- We are monitoring the health of our staff.
- We health check customers before we enter their homes.
In the interest of community responsibility, we also kindly ask that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms you please contact us to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
As always, we thank you for your continued support of our local, family-owned business, especially during this difficult time.
Please stay safe,
The Comfort Tech Family