The SolaceAir Germicidal UVC Lamp is a whole house system that installs directly into the central heating and cooling system ductwork or plenum. The high intensity Dual-Radiant™ UVC “H” Lamp disinfects the air by neutralizing airborne pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and mold. According to the EPA, the combined use of filtration and germicidal UVC light is an effective means of preventing the distribution of airborne viruses in occupied spaces.
With ultraviolet light, microwatts translate to effectiveness. The this 16” lamp produces a very high output of 180 microwatts which is significantly higher than many other UVC lamps.
This also features the Reflex™ reflective lamp which contains a polymer coating on one side of the UVC lamp to focus UVC light in only one direction.
Long Lasting Lamps
- Two-year lamps means replacement only every two years
- Installs in just minutes without costly ductwork modifications
- Dual voltage ballast is switchable 120 VAC to 240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Recessed Duct Board Mount Kit
- Lamp Reflector Kit
- 240V Power Cord
Safe, Quiet, Dependable Operation
- Suitable for up to a 10 ton AHU
LED Lamp Monitor
- Lets you know the system is operating
- Low static pressure drop lets blower run efficiently
Neutralizes Mold & Bacteria
- UVC ultraviolet light alters the DNA of living microbes to prevent their reproduction
- 18000 hour UV-C lamp requires replacing only once every two years
What are you waiting for? Call us today to enjoy cleaner, healthier air in your home.