The SolaceAir Germicidal UVC/UVV System Model is a whole house air purification system that installs directly into the central heating and cooling system ductwork or plenum. The high intensity Dual-Radiant™ UVC “H” Lamp disinfects the air by neutralizing airborne pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and mold. According to the EPA, the combined use of filtration and germicidal UVC light is an effective means of preventing the distribution of airborne viruses in occupied spaces.
With ultraviolet light, microwatts translate to effectiveness. This product produces a very high output of 180 microwatts which is significantly higher than many other UVC lamps.
The Reflex™ reflective lamp which contains a coating on the UVC lamp to focus UVC light in one direction. This also features a second, smaller UVV Lamp which provides an adjustable amount of activated oxygen to help purify the airstream. This feature operates only when the furnace blower is running to ensure safe and reliable operation.
UVC & Activated Oxygen
- Controls allergens that cause allergic and asthmatic episodes
- Controls or destroys organisms such as mold spores, bacteria and viruses
- Controls noxious odors created by pets, smoke, solvents, and carpets
- Controls toxins created by pressed wood products and other materials that can cause human ailments
Long Lasting Lamps
- One lamp controls bacteria, viruses, and mold spores while the second, adjustable lamp oxidizes gases and removes odors
- Two-year lamps means replacement only every two years
- Reflex™ lamps focus UVC light in one direction
- Installs in just minutes without costly ductwork modifications
- Suitable for up to a 10 ton AHU
- Auto sensing ballast automatically compensates 120-277Vac 50/60Hz
- Recessed Duct Board Mount Kit
- Lamp Reflector Kit
- 240V Power Cord
- Low static pressure drop lets blower run efficiently
Neutralizes Mold & Bacteria
- UVC ultraviolet light alters the DNA of living microbes to prevent their reproduction
- 18000 hour UV-C lamp requires replacing only once every two years
- LED Lamp Monitor lets you know the system is working
What are you waiting for? Call us today to enjoy cleaner, healthier air in your home.