The Total Comfort Plan is regularly scheduled maintenance on your home’s heating and air conditioning system. Just like changing the oil in your car, your home’s total comfort system DOES need regular maintenance to keep it operating at peak efficiency and lower the risk of a crisis failure. We will come twice a year on a regular schedule to inspect your home’s total comfort system, including the air conditioner, heat pump, furnace, coil, drains, and thermostat to insure they are operating properly.
What Do You Get With Your Plan Membership?
Your home’s comfort system may not seem exciting, but it is critical to your home’s well being. As a Total Comfort Plan Member you will get the following:
- 3 Comfort Tune Ups the 1st year of membership*, 2 each year thereafter
- Peace of mind you will be saving money on utility costs
- A 15% discount on all service repairs
- A full ten year service guarantee on any repair we make, for the lifetime of the Total Comfort Plan Agreement
- Preferred service – Comfort Plan members receive priority if you need service
- You can save and accrue your Total Comfort Plan investment for up to two years to put towards a qualified high efficiency system
- Improved home indoor air quality as a result of a cleaner system
- Owning a Total Comfort Plan from Comfort Tech Heating & Cooling will satisfy the maintenance requirements for any extended warranty you may own
All for only $149 a year, or under $13 a month…
Why Is This A Good Deal For Me?
Statistically, it is almost a certainty that you will need a comfort system repair within the next two years, so the Total Comfort Plan is a wise choice. You save money while we maintain your home’s total comfort system, which reduces the chance of a crisis when you least expect it.
*If your TCP agreement was included with the installation of new equipment, the number of visits included will be specified on your TCP contract.