Clean Air Services Near Kelowna, BC
Clean Air Filters
Tired of constantly smelling smoke from all the wildfires? Smelling it is the least of your worries. Breathing it in, day in and day out is a serious health risk.
The SolaceAir whole house polarized-media electronic clean air filter installs directly into the 1” filter rack(s) in the existing heating and cooling system. Its electronically enhanced media combines elements of both electronic and media air cleaners. Particles are electrically charged (polarized) and then collected in the high efficiency media. Polarized sub-micron particles join with other particles and are collected on subsequent passes.
- No costly ductwork modifications required.
- 97% efficient at .3 microns.
- Efficiency increases as the media fibers load.
- Patented activated-carbon center screen is effective in removing cigarette smoke, pollen, dust, odors, and other contaminants.
- Low static pressure drop lets blower run efficiently.
- Power consumption is about the same as a 40-watt light bulb.
- No washing of components required.
- The disposable fiber media pads require only a few minutes to change.
- Media pads are generally changed every 3 to 4 months, depending on household conditions such as the presence of pets and/or smokers