Daikin VRV Life Installation Near Kelowna, BC
At the core of the VRV LIFE systems is built-in intelligence that gives you independent zoning control with maximum flexibility and energy savings. With the ability to connect up to nine indoor units to one outdoor unit, the space-saving VRV LIFE system is ideal for most residential projects.
The Daikin VRV LIFE Best Systems Features:
- Flexibility with mix-match of ducted and duct-free indoor units
- Reduced power consumption with the flexibility to turn off indoor units not in use
- Dual-fuel heating with heat pump and gas heat simultaneously
- Space-saving with the ability to connect 2 gas furnaces to one outdoor unit (1)
- Quiet operation with sound levels under 58 dBA (2)
- Choice of gas or heat pump heat
- Custom, selectable and programmable temperature to switch from heat pump to gas heat
- Add or remove zones without having to worry about ductwork
The Daikin VRV
Zoning is an important factor that contributes to energy savings and comfort – standard central ducted systems do not have the ability to precisely adapt to your lifestyle and how you use your home. In most cases, larger homes can be separated in 2 zones, each zone being served by a separate system.
Daikin VRV LIFE
systems provide effective zoning solutions by offering the flexibility to connect up to 9 zones to a single system. Precision engineered refrigerant control allows system operation to meet the needs of individual zones.
VRV LIFE systems are engineered with Daikin inverter and variable refrigerant temperature (VRT) technologies. These empower the compressor to operate at its optimal efficiencies during part load operations and thereby reducing power consumption* and providing high operational efficiencies.
Daikin VRV systems are globally renowned for their quietness. With operating sound pressure levels as low as 57 dbA, VRV LIFE is an optimal solution for installation close to lot lines and sound sensitive applications.
With a compact, lightweight and space saving design of only 37”W x 12-5/8”D, VRV LIFE systems provide up to 75% reduction in installation space compared to similar capacity top discharge unitary condensing units.